- Daily Mail
- Celebrity & Model Sophie Anderton
- Beauty Editor Sarah Vine
- Editor Margaret Hussey, Sunday Express
The Zone Face Lift promotes a kinder holistic approach to helping you naturally look your best. It uses pressure-point massage along with Native American techniques, Asian body mapping and healing herbs. Renowned for removing as much as 10 years of aging over a 12-week programme, Zone Face Lift will leave you feeling blissed-out, with a smoother face to match. For many women, this will eliminate the need for Botox and offers a natural alternative to dermal fillers. It's all about ageing well.
Ziggie developed this unique method after many years’ practicing Reflexology and studying with Native American shamans and healers in New Mexico.
* Naturally stimulates collagen and elastin from the inside, tightens, plumps, sculpts the neck line, smooths and lifts the face, leaving a glowing complexion after just one treatment.
* Calming and uplifting, with all the health benefits of foot Reflexology
* A non-invasive treatment based on the principle that Reflex points on your face are connected to every area of your body, and that stimulating the Reflexes helps to balance the corresponding body parts.
* Helps to reduce stress as well as migraines, sinus problems, insomnia, teeth grinding, IBS, joint pain and depression
* Can be beneficial to those undergoing fertility treatment or wishing to conceive.
For professional training in the Zone Face Lift for qualified holistic therapists please see the training page.
Zone Face Lift - Next available dates: 1st & 2nd September 2018
The Bonus Marketing module has been extended.
Venue: Regents University, London. Cost £260
Next date: 1st July or 11th August Advanced Facial Reflexology (for students who have completed Facial Reflexology day 1)