- Daily Mail
- Celebrity & Model Sophie Anderton
- Beauty Editor Sarah Vine
- Editor Margaret Hussey, Sunday Express
AoR approved Certificated Course in
with Ziggie Bergman
Next available course: Next courses are 20th May or 22nd May* or 1st July 2018
Venue: Regents University, Regents Park NW1 4NS
Time: 10.00am – 5.00pm Cost £135
* We have a special 2 day consecutive day training for Facial Reflexology and Advanced Facial Reflexology on Monday 21st May and Tuesday 22nd May and a 4 day consecutive day training for all Facial Reflexology & Zone Face Lift Modules in October, please email if interested.
Pre-Requisite: Facial Reflexology (day 1) Please note: you must complete Facial Reflexology 1 before attending Advanced Facial Reflexology and the Advanced forms are sent via email only or given out once you are registered for day 1.
This hands on practical day will develop your Facial Reflexology skills and will expand on your knowledge and techniques to include the full Facial Reflexology sequence. This will allow you to skillfully adapt the clinical expertise that you have learned in foot reflexology to facial reflexology for a range of common ailments and to meet client needs.
We will expand on the individual therapeutic techniques, instruments, massage movements and highlight the unique benefits of Facial Reflexology.
By the end of the course we aim for you to be able to identify all the points on the face as well as adapt a seamless 40 minute treatment with various techniques.
As you have completed Facial Reflexology 1, you will already understand that the face provides a beautiful and precise tool to read what is going on within the body's internal organs, central nervous system and neuro-biological system.
Your facial reflexology sessions can help the face feel and look smoother and more toned. As you stimulate the body’s healing mechanisms and encourage the body to eliminate toxins with Facial Reflexology clients can look better, younger, less stressed and have a healthy glow on the outside as well.
In order to concentrate on the guided practical aspect of learning, and choosing to not lengthen this course you will be expected to complete:
• Home Study of specific Face, head and neck A & P, pathology of the skin and a refresher of common conditions and appropriate reflexology points.
• You will be required to submit 3 full Facial Reflexology Case Studies (within 10 weeks of completion of the course).
Digital copies of Facial Reflexology Case History form will be provided, along with a comprehensive booklet, Facial Reflexology Chart and Facial Reflexology Diploma on completion of the required case studies.
Bergman Method Facial Reflexology and Advanced Facial Reflexology are pre-requisites for the Zone Face Lift CPD course
Zone Face Lift - Next available dates: 1st & 2nd September 2018
The Bonus Marketing module has been extended.
Venue: Regents University, London. Cost £260
Next date: 1st July or 11th August Advanced Facial Reflexology (for students who have completed Facial Reflexology day 1)